RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.14.2009

Cheer Me Up

This is something that I must record down.. It's been happening for a while and I thought I have written it in blog.. Just found out I did not!!! Well, it always makes my day whenever I think of his smiles and his efforts in doing this.. Heheh.. :P

For the passed 1-2weeks, whenever I showed JJ an angry look, he would do all sort of things to cheer me up. Guess what he did?? Heheh.. :P

Well, I always show him an angry look whenever he repeatedly doing something not right even though I keep on explaining to him that it is not right to do it. It's only when I give him such a face that he will stop being naughty.. and then, he will keep smiling at me, laughing at me and showing me his favorite move - GongXi GongXi - because he knows I like it when he did it. :P

However, at some point that I don't smile or laugh back, he will laugh harder with a little bit of scream.. If I do not change my expression, he will then pause for a while, brainstorming for ideas to make me laugh. Well, he might not notice the pause but for adults like us, it appears too obvious for us. Hahaha.. Then, he will smile and laugh again, and then climb towards me, tilt up his head and laugh hard again!! LOL!!

Well, I think I shouldn't be too harsh to a baby like him so normally I will smile back and laugh with him, give him a hug and tell him not to repeat it in the future.

Afterall, I just want him to learn a lesson rather than fear him or punish him. And I think he has learned it, thought he might repeat it in the future, and we just need to remind and remind till it's imprinted in his mind. :)

No comments: