RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.13.2009

Wordlike Sounds

Moving in from 11months to 12 months, JJ starts to spill out wordlike sounds.. Yup.. the babbles start to sound like words.. :)


And the most amazing thing is that he starts to be able to associate them or able to use some of them meaningfully. As a way to encourage him to speak, I always respond to his sounds. He likes it whenever I show interests in what he has to say. :)


For the passed many days (since I stop blogging), JJ managed to babbles "words" that sounds like this: "ka ka"as in "car car", "ummm" means food, "dark dark" as for "duck duck"..

Well, the accuracy of the word choice is yet to be achieved because he got it right few times, and sometimes when I asked him he just pretended not to hear it or he was just too busy to entertain me. :P

Oh lately JJ also makes lots of "M" sounds.. Does that indicate he shall call Mommy soon!?!? Hahaha.. :P

One funny thing that happened "right from the oven".. Just now he tried to follow me to say the word "finished" and all he managed to voice out is "ish... kirr... ichhh" Anywhere close?? But it is so funny to see him trying.. So cute!! :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Soon he will be a chatter box