RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.30.2009

Morning After

This morning, I let JJ play with the remaining of his birthday cake.. I know he has been eyeing on the figurines for long.. Hehehe

Well.. You can imagine everything that he can do to the figurines.. touch, pinch, squeeze, lick, mouth, tear, throw, yes and many more actions.. Hehe.. You are right!! Our friend Stitch ended being torn into pieces by our little boss Jayden. :P

JJ also wanna know what presents he received! Thus, he started with the present from mommy and daddy. Well, he picked! Not me!! I'm glad!!! Hehehe. :P And since daddy said he wanna join in the "Presie Time" too, we didn't go on further, only uncovered the birthday gift from Daddy and Mommy. :)

We postponed the presents sessions to the evening session when Daddy got back from work. However, Daddy didn't turn up as he has to work OT again!!! We will just have to wait another day.. Haihz..

Frankly, I really can't wait to open all the presents.. Well, I have never received so many presents before in my entire life!! And I mean added together!!! That's why I am so excited to have the Presents Time!! LOLs!! Fingers crossed we will be able to uncover what's beneath all the wrapping papers tomorrow!! I can't wait!! Opps.. I think JJ too.. Heheheh.. :P

No comments: