RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.30.2010

Good Sense of Directions

Again, I am surprised by Jayden's new-found talent. He has unbelievably good sense of directions.

For example, while going back to our old house, I will normally drive pass a playground in that area, Jayden will say "mama" (grandma). He also knows the route we use to go home as whenever we are about to pass by the playground outside our community, he will try to stand up, look up and point to that playground and say "hah!"

Not just that, when we go somewhere using the common road that I use, he knows exactly where he will be seeing his favorite forklifts (in a few locations throughout the route). He will lift his head up searching for it while his mouth says "bit bit" (forklift).

If I am not mistaken, there were a few times when we were on the way to Daddy's office and I heard him saying "pa" when we were around Daddy's office.. I wonder what landmark that he spotted to identify we're somewhere nearby Daddy's office. Hehe..

No comments: