RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.13.2010

I accept you MEAT! :P

Finally Jayden accepted meat into his life.. Hahaha.. He has been accepting meat since we moved to our new home. I had been cooking chicken and pork in our dishes and I am surprised that he likes them. Any chances that mommy's cooking is good??? Hahahaha.. :P

Jokes aside, I am pretty happy that finally Jayden is taking some meat. Previously, I need to crush the meat to tiny until it is barely there so Jayden will eat them with the rice. If it happened to be a small tiny bite size of meat, he will spit it out having the meaty feeling in his mouth.

Now, he not just eats them but I found him choosing and spooning some meat off the rice to eat.. I am happy not because he is a meat eater but because he is achieving a somewhat balance diet now despite the fact that he can't take so many types of food. :o)

No comments: