RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.30.2010

Potty Training??

I guess it is time to potty train my little dearie.. He always takes his diaper to me when he pees on his diaper.. yes, he wants it to be changed every time he peed though it may not be wet!!! And that costs me a bomb!!

Reason being I have not started potty train him? He has outgrown his baby potty (which I have never used) and I still couldn't find out that fit his small butt, either it's too big, or too small!! Haih...

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

You can get it in the pasar malam if you don't mind it to be cheapo!
And can try without diaper when he is at home. It's ok if he wet his pants because he will learn.
Maximus is potty trained for poo-poo and half way for pee because we have to remind him always