RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.30.2010

Shopping Madness

Shopping has been made extremely difficult with my little monster around. It is almost impossible to go shopping alone with him. Therefore most of the time I reserved my shopping till Sundays so Daddy is around.

The little monster is not just fussy but whenever he eyes on something that interests him, he will go all the way for it. Meaning he will run, crawl, struggle, cry, wail, scream, shout, whatever you may think of.

There was a time that all the crowd diverted their attentions to us just because Jayden was screaming, crying and wailing like someone was kidnapping or torturing him. It was really an embarrassing moment for us. What an experience.. and I don't wish to experience it another time!!!

No comments: