RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.30.2010

Little 21-Month

Suddenly I come to realize that my little fussy man is already 21 months!!! Wow.. No wonder some of my friends are already going for the No.2!! :P

Slightly passing 20th month, Jayden has become a little handyman.. he likes to help around the house.. sweeping, mopping, throwing garbage, arranging furnitures, cleaning up toys, etc.

Not just that, he has been insisting to eat all by himself too. Many times, he refused to eat when I am feeding him. I am glad that he would like to take charge of his own stuffs. :o)

This little fussy man would also choose his own shirts and pants to wear, sometimes I may be able to persuade him to wear what I like. Hehehe.. But I guess soon enough he will be stubborn enough to listen to mommy.. Uh-oh..

He will throw tantrum when he didn't get things done his way, and especially when he wants my attention and I respond to him slowly. Other than that, I respect his preferences and interests as I think this is where his sense of 'self' starts growing. However, I still keep some restrictions on his behaviors that may affect safety.

Not just that, he has been waking up extra early at 7am (he used to wake up at 830am) and goes to bed extra late at 10pm (used to sleep at 830pm). Since he didn't show any sign of exhaustion throughout his routine, I guess he has gotten enough rest. :o)

No comments: