RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.23.2010

Perfectionist

Time flies and Jayden is touching 21 months in 6 more days!!! There are a lot of things that I have been missing out.. I seriously don't know what I have missed out as everything seems to be quite normal and common to me.. :P

From the accumulation of some daily incidences, I think Jayden is quite a perfectionist little buddy.. Now, he would like me to finish dressing him properly, meaning with pants.. while waiting for me to get his pants, he will look at his little 'buddy' and then pull his shirt to cover it. Muahaha..

He will push the drawer all the way in whenever he saw any that isn't.. He will pick up rubbish and throw it into the dustbin.. When I check his diaper and he sees the diaper is used (pee stain), he will insist to have a new diaper.. He will throw his used diaper into the dustbin..

Recently, he will take out the broom and sweep the floor too!! :P Oh, nevertheless, he has been eating by himself most of the time, averagely about 95% I'd say.. and so far so good!!! In fact, he surprised a lot of people when we dine out.. and of course, I am very proud of his eating skills too. :o)

Oh one more thing.. considering this is perfect too.. he has a perfect eyesight!! Most of the time I will have to search for what he was trying to tell me.. though he still hasn't been really speaking, but guess only mommy knows what he means.. :P

No comments: