RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

8.30.2010

Soccer Kid

Last month, Jayden has learned to throw a ball overarms. I read that it is a skill that they may need longer to get a hang of so I didn't expect him to be able to do that at this stage. Other than surprised at his physical skills, I am glad that he learned! :)

Currently, Mommy is grooming her little man to be a soccer kid!! Hahaha.. Jayden shows quite an intense interest in kicking balls so I tried to join in his game and we have loads of fun! I am amazed by the skills that he potrays.. he doesn't only know how to kick a ball but he will chase the ball and play defense too!!! Wow... amazing huh!!

No comments: