RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

12.29.2010

Potty Train - 4th Day (First Diaper-less Outing!!)

Since yesterday's achievement of doing his potty successfully, Jayden seems to gain more confidence in his potty job.

This morning, Jayden came to me and whispered "p.. p" which I thought he was being cheeky and wanna play with me.. Then, he continued to whisper "p.. p.." and a sudden message came to my mind that he might be saying "Pee Pee"!! Immediately I replied "Oh! Pee Pee! Pee Pee in the potty!" Then, Jayden quickly ran and grabbed the potty, let me pull his pants down, sat on the potty and.. PEE!! Yay!! :o) This is the second success - a continuation from yesterday evening..

After that, I received a call from a customer ordering some stocks. Since it was still early before Jayden's nap time, I decided to deliver the stocks to her. I was planning to have Jayden on his diaper as I thought that he might not be able to do it outdoor.

However, Jayden was so confident that he didn't wanna wear diaper during out outing just now.. It was quite a few hours outing.. And guess what, he did it!! He kept saying 'pee pee' when he needed to do it and yes, he did it in the public toilet!! Yay!!! :o)

Jayden, Mommy is sooooo impressed and soooo proud of you! Great job well done J!! :o)

No comments: