RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

12.28.2010

Potty Train - 3rd Day

Today is the 3rd day I put JJ on pants without diapers. I have been trying to leave Jayden without diaper whenever possible (when we are at home and he is awake). For the previous two days, there have been accidental wee wee, on the pants on on the floor. I admit that he is smart enough to 'wee' on the floor instead of rug, bed, couch or whatever furniture! Thank God!! :o)

Today is the most surprising day out of these 3 days!! Just now, Jayden took out the potty.. Sat on it.. And then stood up, bent slightly.. And WEE!!! Then he said: Yay!!! After that, he sat on it again.. stood up.. bent slightly again.. and POO!!!! Wow.. Thank God the treasure all gone into the potty... :o)

Jayden, Mommy is soooo proud of you!!! :o)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I missed this post before I saw your FB comment... way to be JJ!!!! We plan to potty train Kaiden this week too so maybe you can give me some tips on how you start and stuff!

Rachel L said...

My pleasure Peggy! Buzz me in MSN whenever you wanna talk or ask anything.. :o)