RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

12.08.2010

Hand Stand

Last night around 1.30am, I was having a dream in my sleep. I am not sure if it's a dream of I was actually half sober. Anyway, let's put it this way.. a thought suddenly came to my mind when I was sleeping.. "Where is Jayden now.. Is he sleeping in the right position? Will be fall down from bed?" Just before my thought wandered further, I was waken up by Jayden's cries..

I bounced out from the bed and spotted Jayden's location immediate. The moment I saw his position, my feeling spontaneously switched from worry to funny.. Jayden was in a 'hand-stand' position!! One of his hand was touching the floor pushing himself up while the rest of his body leaning against the side of the bed.

After I carried him out of the danger, lying on the bed, I still couldn't help laughing silently.. :P

No comments: