RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.04.2010

First Day @SAL

Today is the first day at school for mommy and JJ!!

I feel really bad because I had to wake JJ up at 7am plus this morning. He usually have to sleep till 9am plus!!! Oh dear.. it has been a super hard and tiring day for JJ. Mommy feels terribly bad!!!

Indeed, JJ has been a very good boy. He only got cranky when he wants milk and sleepy. Other than that, he has been a good boy throughout the school session. Mommy is super proud of Jayden! :o)

Nevertheless, I hope JJ will be able to cope up with the tlong schedule very soon. If he can doze off in the car anytime, then life will be so much easier for him. At least he will be getting enough sleep before school starts. Also, he will need to learn to sleep independently without mommy breastfeeding him while there isn't any cradle around to aid him. Poor lil boy.. but mommy knows you can do it excellent! :o)

As for mommy, it is a fun and exciting experience today. I think I really love the job and enjoy it as much, despite the fact that it is sooooooo TIRING!!! I feel my bone cracked and my muscles tensed up!! Gosh.. sign of ageing!!??!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Hahaha.. :P

Jenny (the principal & founder) has been a super nice and supportive being to me. She asked me to embark my journey to work at 8.30am (instead of 7.50am) and reach school at 9am instead of 8.45am. She suggested that the traffic might smooth down a lil at 8.30am instead of 7.50am which is the super rush hour! Irma, Sandra and LeeSun (teachers) are really nice to me.. and I learned so much from them!!

Thanks a lot everyone at @SAL for the support and fun learning experience!!! :o)

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

Dont get upset! Old lady...
Well, just avoid eating the food she cooks... Cheers!

Tandanie said...

Ops...the 1st comment is for the Upset entries.
As for this...I am so happy for you because you found yourself and J a nice place!
Keep it up!