RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.21.2010

Jayden is WALKING!! :o)

After couples days of trial, JJ finally can walk without support! He has been walking for about 10feet consistently before falling.. again and again! The lil' unsteady feet still need more practise to give his walking skill a lil' boost.. Hehehe.. :o)

I am very sure his consistencies in walking is partially due to the influence at school.. everyone is walking and running! I can see JJ wanna participate in the session too because everyone grabs his beloved toys and runs away!! Poor little boy.. :(

But I am very glad that JJ copes with his school environment very well. There were a few knocks caused by some other kids (they don't mean it) but that's how my lil' JJ grows up!!

JJ has grown really smart too.. Other than being good in playing his toys, he developed rather good problem solving skills! He likes to throw anything and everything, esp our clothes, to the back of the headboard of our bed (the gap between the headboard and the wall). It was about 3-4inches apart. It's really annoying because it causes me a lot of hassle to dig them out!

Therefore, hubby managed to push our bed so closed to the wall, only left with about an inch gap (that's the best already!). No matter how smart daddy is, JJ grows smarter too. He will firstly put the things on top of the headboard (right above the gap between the wall and the headboard). Next, he will shake (pull and push) the headboard. Thus, anything that he put on top will fall into the gap once he push and pull it!!!! Doink!!!!!! :S

Well.. instead of getting angry, I found it really really funny... Well, I know it might sound a bit "monsterous" to some mommies out there but hey, that's what you're gonna get when you have a boy.. and I think JJ is just being a little brainy! :P

I am very happy with JJ's achievement and I am sure there are more and more achievements for us coming soon! Both daddy and mommy are having so much fun filling each day with JJ's surprises.. :o)

No comments: