RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.11.2010

Second week @ SAL

This is the second week we are @ SAL.

I'd say I'm really a proud mom of a good boy.. Hahah.. JJ has been a really good boy at school.. and he is really adapting well to his new routine.. He plays and mixes around well with all the other children.. and teachers too!! Wherever he crawls, he will give a smile to whoever he sees.. I think that's the way he greets other. Err.. I mean he really gives a smile as in he will crawl and reach out his head, if possible face to face with you, and then give you a smile. :o)

However, not everyone is giving a smile back of course, because all the children are so young and they are still learning about manners!!! Especially when they are so engrossed in their play. Heheh.. As for the teachers, of course they will smile back when they see JJ, but sometimes they are too busy looking after other kids that they didn't see JJ's friendly approach.

I am so proud of JJ's friendly manners and I really hope he will continue to practise this great attitude and carry it with him in his entire life! Great start Jayden!! :o)

No comments: