RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.12.2010

Smooth Skin Again!

Since MIL has removed the peanut oil from her cooking, JJ's skin has improved so much! At least he is no longer waking up 8times a night!!! Last nite, he only woke up 3 times, I think that's a great improvement indeed! :o)

2 days ago, Jayden's skin has been much better compared to the passed 1 month!! This morning, I found that his skin has became so smooth.. err... not as smooth as baby skin yet, perhaps next week will be that smooth! :P His skin are really smooth now especially on the areas of his tummy, back, butt, legs and hands.. The wounds resulted from his daily scratching have shown improvement too. I am sooo happy..

I really have to thank my SIL (hubby's sister) for scolding my MIL. Hmmm.. ya.. SIL scolded MIL left and right when she got to know that MIL secretly (behind us) used peanut oil for cooking. Then MIL immediately stop using it the next day, initially she told me she will only stop using after she finished the whole bottle (which was like 2liter!!!).

I really can't thank my SIL more.. Hehehe.. :P

2 comments:

Tandanie said...

That's good news!
Your SIL is a great help

Rachel L said...

Yup.. she definitely is! Hehehe