RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

1.08.2010

Upset!!

I'm so upset with my MIL!!!!!!!!

She knows JJ is allergy to peanuts.. and I have warned her for so many times especially not to use peanut oil for cooking. And guess what?? She curi-curi (secretly!) used peanut oil and hid it from us by removing the labelling on the bottle!!! :(

JJ suffers so much from this because the itchiness always makes him unable to sleep at night.. and he will scratch and scratch till it bleeds!! I have been wondering for months why the hell JJ is still suffering from the itchiness and eczema as I didn't have any allergy food at all! Now I know why!!!!

I am seriously very upset and angry.. I can't believe she is doing this without any mercy of what others are suffering from and how hard it is for a young baby to endure all these pains and sufferings..

Waking up 4-8times every night due to itchiness and discomfort is definitely too much for a young baby to endure.. I hope I do not hate her but she is really getting me on my nerves..

2 comments:

Peggy said...

seriously?!?!?! No wonder J has been up all the time at night! Poor J... did she realize what she has done? How did John react to it?

Rachel L said...

Peggy, yup, she knew about it yet still doing it.. IGNORANCE!! Yup. John informed his sister (my sister in law) and SIL scolded my MIL upside down.. Haha..