RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.28.2011

An End to Daycare

It was a hard decision.. I am now in the transition period.. Neither here nor there.. Perhaps it's a good time to take a break..

Finally I am cornered into a position whereas there is no turning back.. It's time to leave the daycare and go on with a better life.

It had been an enjoyable journey with the children there, though not the principal. I have been staying positive all these while thinking that things will eventually work out, even though there had been lots unfavorable incidences not worth mentioning about.

However, all these nitty gritty stuffs have finally taken a toll on me.. I am exhausted, not just that but I am also risking my son's health compromising with unreasonable excuses from the principal. Nevertheless, hubby has been urging me to quit since many month ago!

The main concern that I have all these while is still the health issue. Sick children are not sent home!!! Thus causing each and every children down with running nose and cough everyday, sometimes fever.. There was barely a day that my class is out of germ as there would at least be one sick child down with running nose or cough! :o(

Anyway, let's not talk more about it.. too negative!! Hahaha.. Well, on the bright side, finally it's all ended now. A new life, a new me..

No comments: