RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.10.2011

Sick Child (Day 2)

Today, Jayden woke up brighter than before. Although he still looks quite weak but there is definitely improvement. Early in the morning, when I made him a glass of milk, I have no choice but to give him the suppository medicine for vomit first. It's uncomfortable so he cried. I apologize but kept reassuring him that he won't vomit after the insertion.

Right after that, he had his milk. He was fine. However, he told me that he was full throughout the day. Until around 11.30am, I fed him porridge, he only took 3-4spoon of it. Then I fed him half bowl of soup. At around 12.15pm, I fed him with half bowl of soup again as he completely refused to take porridge. At 12.30pm, he took 3quarter of a cup of milk right before his nap.

Now, he is taking his nap, and I hope he will wake up feeling much better with an improved appetite. Just now when I was putting on his diaper for him, I felt so sad and almost burst into cry seeing how much weight he had lost in just a day!! But I just told him calmly that he should eat more when he wakes up later, if he could.

I really hope he will eat some porridge when he wakes up. Fingers cross..


No comments: