RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.12.2011

Our Conversation

Jayden and I had a very interesting conversation last evening while I was bathing him:

J: Mommy.. Hippo mouth is broken..
M: Huh?? Why is the hippo's mouth broken?
J: Hippo mouth arghh (*open his mouth wide).. like this.. big.. uhhh broken..
M: Oh I see.. So I believe the hippo is died right?
J: Yes.. Hippo die already..
M: Aww.. Poor thing.. But it is OK, Hippo has gone to Heaven now.. to be with God..
J: (*paused for a while.. and thinking..) No! Tai Poh (Great grandma) is in Heaven!
M: Oh.. You remember Tai Poh is in Heaven now! You sure have very good memory!
J: Tai Poh is sleeping.. cannot wake up.. go to Heaven..

No comments: