RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.22.2011

Dora

Though I don't really have any special interest on Dora movies but I can't deny that it is quite an interesting yet educational children movie.

These two days, Jayden is soooo excited about Dora.. Through this one DVD, he has learned so many new things that he watched from Dora. Apparently, we are watching it now hence I am putting them down in words before I forgot. Hehehe..

A while ago, he told me he is soo scared of Swiper and insisted to have me sitting beside him.. and now right beside me he is chanting: "Swiper no swiping.. Swiper no swiping.. Swiper no swiping!" (with his hand gesturing stop!)

Oh alright.. by now he is already saying "Oh no.. Humpty Dumpty is falling down.. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall~~"

Other than that, Dora encourages its audience to repeat the words/sentences after her, and Jayden develops quite a bit of new vocabs from Dora indeed. Not just that, it is quite interactive as Dora and the other characters always ask questions.. Again, obviously, Jayden is responding to the questions too.. Oh yea.. and Jayden will sing along with them..

I am happy with what I see and hear!! Hehehe.. Isn't it great?? Well.. I guess I just start developing some interests in Dora.. Hehehe..

No comments: