RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.22.2011

3 sentences!!

Last Saturday, Jayden and I went groceries shopping, mainly buying the stuffs that we need for his birthday party at home in the evening.

While we were in the car, we had a wonderful conversation that he surprised me with his drastic improvement on his language. :o)

Mommy: Now, let's go and buy the cookies cutter.
Jayden: Oh good. Cookie cutter is waiting! (Paused for 1-2seconds) I must hurry up!!
Mommy: *dropped jaw*

Although all his sentences were short, I was dazzled! Nevertheless, he is speaking in short full sentences most of the time now.. Sometimes perfect sometimes learning.. But his language is definitely progressing well.. :o)

No comments: