RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

11.30.2011

Blessing in Disguise

Finally, today is my last day of work!! Yay!! I am so looking forward to it. Hehehe.. 

Despite missing the children and the pay, I feel so happy to leave after so many months of perturbation. Worse, today found out two of our children were diagnose with HFM (Hand Foot Mouth) disease. The early symptoms would be fever, ulcers on mouth, and red spots on hands and feet. 

In fact, Jayden has caught a flu since we went to the daycare yesterday. And today, there is this HFM all around the center. Well the daycare is gonna be closed for several days and resuming its operation by next week, however, I feel grateful that I put an end to this. 

Now I just pray that the flu will go away fast and Jayden is not infected with the viruses. Fingers cross.. 

No comments: