RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.22.2009

Backwards

J is still learning new approaches for his mobility. Crawling is definitely a milestone that he will come to soon.. But before learning the skill, he is trying every multiple ways to get himself mobile for the time being.

Rolling from side to side has been what he is good at right now. However, whenever I placed his toys in front of him, he will cry for help in reaching them. Today, he did the same too.. CRY!! Haha.. I tried my best to support him from the back so he can push himself to the front with his legs.. and YES, he did it. :)

During the second time, I tried not to support him at all, and guess what happened to him? The more he pushes himself to the front, the more he goes backwards!! YES, he is moving farther away from his toys.. LOL :P

Not long after that, I put him into his rocker.. he needs a nap! As usual, he was moving about in the rocker, I know the rocker is small but well, he can do wonders there.. He accidentally threw his mini bolster to his feet.. and I thought it might be good just to leave it like that, since he wasn't moving like a worm anymore. :P

To my amazement, he hold the bolster with his two feet and "transporting" the bolster to his hands.. WOW!!! My little J is growing smarter.. hehe.. :P

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Well done J! It's the journey of exploration... keep it up!