RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.28.2009

Morning Call

Every morning, when J wakes up, he will smile, play and talk to himself. After a while, he will rollover on his tummy and look around, spotting for me. :P

Once he found out where I am, he will slowly turn to me.. he can slowly turn a bit about 45-90degree right now!! :) Then he will roll, turn, roll turn and so on until he is just right beside me.. And then he will use his head to knock on me to wake me up.. I think that's what he can do for the moment. :P

So normally I will make some sleepy grunting sounds.. and when he hears that.. he will start to find my hands.. he will hold my hand and start playing with it. And guess what, when he starts playing with my hand, it means he wants me to wake up and play with him.

And what's more?? Sometimes he will hold my hand and start to suckle, that means he wants to drink milk!! Sometimes, when he wasn't able to find my hand, and he is hungry, he will turn and roll until he is right beside my body, and starts to suckle my body.. :P

He is so small but yet I am amazed by the ways he expresses himself. Babies are so adorable.. :)

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Hehe... so cute!