RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.10.2009

Graspy & Snatchy

Nowadays, I can hardly carry lil J with control. He has turned to be a mini monster-ish J.. lol

J would turn from left to right, right to left, up to down, down to up.. he will even arch backward to make things harder for me.. Practically every direction that you can think of.

Not just that, things get tougher for me whenever there any objects around us. J would lean forward to reach, grasp and pull everything that he eyes on.. Nevertheless, whenever we have something on you hands.. we can never escape his snatching.. Yes! He knows how to snatch things from us..

Therefore, carrying J has become really tough for me, adding to his 8kg body weight, is the twisting and turning and pulling that adds more weight to it. I wonder if that's how I get back nexk shoulder and back pain worsen nowadays.. sigh..

No comments: