RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.07.2009

Seperation Anxiety

I start to feel that J starts to recognize the people around him since about a week ago. And hoping that he will not be too clingy to me, I always bring him out to meet new people and let different people carry him.

However, it seems that the s0-called nightmare comes.. Haha.. It's getting more and more obvious that J is getting clingy to me.. Whenever I let someone else carry him, he will look at me and if I walk away, he will cry..

And not just that, during our badminton session yesterday, he has been crying so hard for as long as my badminton session. And I could hear his super loud cries even though my friends carried him out for a walk so he would not see me..

Oh boy, I wish he will get this seperation anxiety over asap..

1 comment:

Tandanie said...

Rach, it's very common and it'll soon turn to place anxiety... This seperation anxiety will be around for some times... till 3 yrs old! But when babies turn toddler, they will learn that mummy is around although not seen.
Eventually J will grow out of it..