RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.17.2009

Sayang..

There is always these things that I always said I wanna record in my blog yet I always forgot. Since I remember it now, I might as well just put down some points so I can edit when I have more time to do so. :P

J has been very profocient in grasping things that we pass to him.. But lately, there is more than just grasping.. sometimes when he was lying beside me.. he will touch me like the way we touch others when calling them.. During the first time, I thought he just uses his hands to grasp something.. but after a few rounds of experiencing it, I found out that he indeed calls us by touching us (as he still doesn't speak).

Here is something more touching.. Lil' J has also learned to use his hands to touch my face.. no he didn't scratch but TOUCH!! Very soon, I figure out that he did that as a sign of "SAYANG".. Because from one hand, now he learned to 'sayang' us with two hands touching on our cheeks.. I was so happy that I felt like crying when he did that.. now, he would do it every now and then.. I am so HAPPY!!

Mommy loves you so much Jayden. :)

No comments: