RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.29.2009

Papaya & Durian

After getting reassurance from a few friends who are more experienced mommies, I have J to try on a few fruits.. Since my mother in law grows papaya tree, we do have a constant supply of papaya from the tree -one at a time, as it is not a big papaya tree. :P

And since my mother in law prepared some papaya for us to relish, I secretly let my little precious J try on the papaya.. I make the papaya into small bits of chunks, and surprising enough, he wants more of it.. :P

Not just that, hubby and I bought a pack of durian from Tesco as it smells SooOOOooo GOOD!! It really smells so good that we just can't wait to have it.. so again, we secretly did something sinful in the car!! Opps.. hehe.. we "accidentally" have the whole pack of durian in the car.. it was sooOOOooo sinful.. the best and most sinful durian i've had this year.. :P

Of course, during the sinful feast, J was showing interest as usual. Therefore, I let him tried a little bit of it. Expecting him to show some grumpy faces.. Oh No!! He didn't!! Not just that, he wants more!!! Oh boy.. I really can't believe my little son would like durian..

So.. the first few rounds of papaya and durian look encouraging.. :P Hmmm... tempting... :)

No comments: