RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.16.2009

What? Turning 360Degree??

Today, I put lil J lying on his tummy.. just to ensure that he has a little of his tummy time, since it's been ages I didn't do that. What a lazy mom I am.. Hehe..

On the other hand, I placed some of J's favorite toys on around him, just to make sure that he has his toys in every angle that he eyes on.. so he won't make to much noises.. Hehe.. :P

As usual, I turned on my laptop to get some things done. About 10minutes later, J was on his back.. playing with his toys. I continue with my works.. And suddenly, when I turned to him, he was making a flip back to his tummy.. that's not something I have never seen before.. but to my surprise, he turned to his right to grab his toys.. and round and round in a circle.. Guess what, he did a whopping 360degree turn!!!

WOw.. I was so amazed with what he was doing but I forgot to capture a video of that!!! Dang!! Well, I am so proud of him.. I ain't sure where and when he learned that, but well.. I think he will learn to crawl very soon.. :)

No comments: