RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

6.28.2009

J's Eat Out

This is the first time I bring food (porridge) to go out with me so J can have his meal together with us on the table. :)

It is a mesmerizing experience looking at J every movement while having his meal. However, J is too camera sensitive that whenever he is aware that I am capturing him with a camera, he will be too excited and stop eating altogether.

Oh my little child.. :)

Video 1: J is very excited that I capture him on camera, that's why he stops eating.. Aiks..


Video 2: Trying to capture J eating secretly.. well, he is also excited in this video because the couples on next table were trying to play with him.. Aiks Aiks..

No comments: