RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.15.2011

Life @Daycare

Remembering on the first day and before, Jayden was always saying "No School!" In fact, we both refer the daycare center as school..

Fortunately, drastic changes has taken place. I am very proud and happy now because since day 2 at the daycare center onwards, Jayden starts to enjoy and like the place.. Everytime I say let's go to school, he will say "Go School!".

The best thing is, whenever we reach there, he will say "Yay! School!" and I don't have to drag him down the car like I used to. He will quickly put on his shoes and excitedly wait for me to carry him out of the car.

Today is the 5th day we're there, and we both really enjoy the place and environment a lot. The system is good, people is good, environment is good, food is good, activities are good.. In a nutshell, everything is good!! :o)

I am really glad that I make the right choice in choosing this place.. and never regret all my researches done.. Haha.. :o)


No comments: