RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.02.2011

Swimming Lesson #2

We went for Jayden's second swimming lesson on last Sunday. JJ was all excited when he saw his swimsuit. And insisted to have it put on!

Happily, we all reached there very early this time, as I thought it would be better to catch the earlier lesson in case the weather will turn rainy. The weather has been very unpredictable lately so I thought I should have made the right choice.

Only to know that I completely made the wrong choice when we were there!!! It was so sunny and hot, all of us were burning our skin under the hot sun!! Seriously, we all turned charcoal, there were vivid sun-tanned lines on me, my face is darken by a few shades!!! All my whitening hard work over the years was gone!!! Dang..

As for JJ, he has very distinctive imbalance skin tones on his arms and legs.. He has gotten so dark too!! I hate myself for making my baby look so tanned.. Hahaha

As for hubby, I guess he is the one enjoying his sun-tan the most.. Not during the water session, but after effect. His skin color is more balance now, comparing to his super dark hands and super fair chest. Now, he looks much macho.. Hahaha..

No comments: