RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.02.2011

Doggie's Wash!!!

Last Thursday, I got a shocked coming home from BNI meeting finding JJ smell like the dog's shampoo!!

Hesitately, I asked hubby to check with his mom if she bathed JJ with dog's shampoo.. and the answer was YES!!!! CRAZYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously couldn't accept it at all. How on earth would she pick up that doggie shampoo and use it on JJ? It's not the first time she bathed JJ, nor was the first time she was here!!! And the doggie shampoo was obviously seperated from our washes. Worst, there is a dog image on the bottle!!!

She just said "I don't know what's that.. I didn't see it." Other than feeling terribly bad having my little boy bathed in dog's shampoo, how could she say something so irresponsible? How could she still use it while not knowing what it was??? What if it is toxic or poisonous??

What's in her mind??? I hope hubby won't read this but I'm really not happy with it..

No comments: