RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.05.2011

Separation Anxiety

These two days, daddy has been babysitting Jayden for a good 4hours continuously as mommy has to attend trainings and exam (assessment). It really isn't easy for both of us as Jayden always cries and shows that unbearable puppy face whenever he I told him that I need to go for a training. My heart sinks whenever I see him like that.

However, I am relieved knowing this is the best solution for me and JJ. Daddy is the best person that JJ wanna attach to other than me. This way, I would be able to concentrate on my training without a heavy feeling at all, compare to putting JJ in the daycare where he would scream and cry nonstop.

Finally, the training is over and I am officially passed the assessment. Now, I need to practice more to master my skills on making the session interesting and fulfilling as well as managing the class effectively so the kids have no time for chaos. :o)

No comments: