RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.27.2011

Quote of the Evening

I have always been readings blogs of friends mentioning the quotes that their lovely children said from time to time.. Have been wondering when my little baby is gonna give me a nice quote for me to laugh at, though he has been always making me laugh.. :o)

Finally, it came!! On yesterday evening, while I was about to feed the doggie, he (the doggie) got so excited (as usual) and jumped so high that it looked like he was gonna jump over the window.

Jayden peeped thru the window on his wooden stool and kept saying: "Wow!! wow!!!"

Then I asked my little previous: "Can you jump that high J?"

There he went down the stool, made a few attempts, and replied: "No.... Too Big!"

What a silly boy to think that he is too big to jump.. I assume he means too heavy?? :P

No comments: