RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.29.2011

To My Dearest JJ

To My Dearest JJ,
Having enrolled you at the Small Apple Kiddie is one of the greatest decisions I have ever made. Enrolling myself as an Enrichment Program teacher there is the greatest decision following the first. :P

Within a short period of 2weeks, you have grown up so much! There, mommy learns to let go of you so you can be more independent, though gradually, but it is so worth the effort. Growing up together at the centre is definitely one of the greatest experience I could ever have in my lifetime.

Before going Small Apple, I sometimes doubt that you are mischievous at times though I still find you sweet. But now, I'm assured that you are a 100% sweetheart and good boy. All the aunties are praising what a good boy you are! And comparatively, you are well mannered and obedient amongst most of the kids. You will not disturb and you will not turn things upside down. Likewise, you have become a favorite at the centre, all the children love to play with you. You are like the leader amidst the big and small toddlers, they follow everything you do and enjoy your companion. I am so proud of you.. :o)

Everyday during dinner time, despite being told not to go to the kitchen by the teachers and aunties, you will still go all the way to the kitchen to bring me a chair and put it beside your seat at the table. Seeing you - a small and tiny child - carrying a chair almost your size just for Mommy makes my heart melt!! Then, you will look for me, hold my fingers and drag me to the chair and said "Mommy chor chor." My heart melted, completely!!

There are many many many many more incidents at school that have my heart melted. I want you to know that most of the time, I just feel like holding you and give you lots and lots of tight hugs and kisses.. You are such an adorable sweetie pie.. Yup, I still remember when I told you that and you point at yourself and said "JJ sweet pie". Hahaha :o)

You know what, everyday, I am assured that I made the right choice is when you tell me you wanna go to 'school'. Whenever I took out your Small Apple shirt and pants, you will say 'ngor oi small apple shirt pants". Whenever I said it's time to school, you will stop everything else and start putting on your shoes.

As for myself, I really enjoy teaching at Small Apple. I have learned so much not just on teaching the Enrichment Programs and Helen O'Grady drama class, but also as an understanding Mommy too.

Nevertheless, it's the best choice. :o)

No comments: