RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.21.2011

We Survived!!

We survived the first week at school!! Opps.. I mean daycare.. :o) Moving into the second week, Jayden is still telling me that he wanna go to school! I am glad.. :o)

Starting from this week onwards, I will work till 8pm instead of 730pm as the school break has come to an end. This also means that we might only reach home at 9pm. Oh dear.. I hope it is not too hectic for my little boy.

Jayden had been looking restless whenever we were on our way home from school, especially when we were just 10-15min away from home. I really hope he won't fall asleep in the car else we might have hard time. Let's pray.. :o)

No comments: