RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.26.2011

Seperation Anxiety @27months

Today, I brought Jayden to school as I have to conduct the Helen O'Grady session. During the many previous times, I left him with Daddy, and left him with MIL once. However, this time around, Daddy was super busy and MIL was away. Hence, I had no choice but to bring Jayden to school while Arbel got TaoTao's nanny to take care of Jayden.

Prior to moving upstairs, I informed my sweetheart Jayden that I needed to go and conduct a class while he has to remain downstairs. He could play the toys while waiting for mommy and mommy would be back in just an hour.

He dropped all his toys and started crying, hugging me and kept saying 'mommy come back'. I assured him that mommy would come back in an hour time. To cut the story short, I left and he cried. Good news is, I didn't hear his cries after few minutes so I assumed all is well. :o)

After the class, the nanny told me that Jayden was really a good boy. She told me that he really behaved well and very good mannered, not disturbing others and only concentrating on his own toys. I was proud of Jayden. :o)

I personally don't quite like this nanny as I know he doesn't really like TaoTao (though she is his nanny). Secondly is because she always scolds children and sometimes beat TaoTao's hand when he does something naughty. But I guess I can understand why as TaoTao is really a very very naughty and aggressive kid. He doesn't listen and never follows. So I think it gets her on her nerves.

On our first week encounter at school, she didn't quite like Jayden cuz she thought Jayden liked to hit friends. After the first week, she told me Jayden was a good boy cuz he hardly hit friends and and usually the other kids hit him first. I guess her observation has sent her a paradigm shift. :P She also kept saying that Jayden was well behaved and good tempered, the only setback could be he always wanna stick with me. I was glad that she found Jayden good. :o)

And now, in the second week, she is telling me how a good boy Jayden is and how easy it is to look after him. I like it when she keeps the praises and compliments flowing. I am definitely a proud mommy.. :o)

Dear Jayden,
Mommy is so proud of you. I feel so blessed to have such a good little boy. You're such an angelic baby. :o)

And I'm so touched that I feel like crying now.. Yeesh.. :P

No comments: