RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.11.2009

Fever vs Play

J is having a little bit of fever today as a result of the vaccine that he took yesterday. I fed him with mom's formula - Ginseng powder - and lots of breastmilk! Well, it is actually based on demand.. Hehe.. :P

Today I fed J with Ginseng powder for 2 times, and it seems like the fever has pretty much subsided.. Let's see what happens tomorrow.. :)

Well, even though J is having fever, he is still as playful as before.. occasionally.. Hehe.. In fact, it is me trying to give him a little bit of tummy time.. because.. He did a great job by pushing himself up and holding his head still, for a while..

However, when I grabbed my phone camera, he stopped showing off. Sigh.. Well, at least I captured a fraction of what he can do.. This is what he can do.. Push up a very little bit and lick the bed after that.. Hahaha.. I think he is too tired from the push up he did a moment ago before this clip. :P

No comments: