RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.14.2009

Kickin'

His arms and legs are so much stronger right now. Whenever I lift him up, he will start kicking his legs. :) The bad news is, sometimes he kicks me too!!! Ouch!!! :P

Well, since the day J turned 3 months, we have been encouraging him to pull himself up to sitting position. Lately, he stunned us by lifting himself up to sitting position, and then using his legs muscles, kicking himself up to stand! My godness.. at first I was so worried that he might strain his muscles since his legs are still tiny (to me).

As time goes by, I began to learn that J should know better than anyone else when to start learning new things and when to stop when he is tired. :)

Applause for J!! :)

No comments: