RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.12.2009

Push Up & Hold Book

I was exhausted when I was waken up by J wanting to be fed. However, the moment I slightly opened my eyes I saw J was trying to roll to one side - his intention is to 'fatt meng jang' instead of turning. :P

To my surprise, he managed to turn himself upside down and best, he used his arms to push himself up. I was so excited by what he did and tot I would love to take a picture/video of him doing this new thing that he learned.

However, when I hold my phone camera, he refused to show me and just put his head down on the bed like what he normally did. There, I missed to capture the moment of his first success early in the morning. Sigh..

In fact, he managed to push himself up a little yesterday, but just for a short while. As usual, the moment I grabbed my phone camera, he refused to show off. :P Well, I still captured a little bit of him trying to push himself a little bit, so little that I was like.. 'you must be trying to fool me'. :P And then, he chose to lick the bed instead of pushing himself up.. Guess he was tired. Hehe..

So, later today, which happened at around 8pm something, I was reading him 2 short stories from the book "A Story A Day". Both of us were lying on the bed while I showed him the pictures and words in the book while I read.

When I am done, I was showing him the book that we read just a moment ago. He again surprised me by using both of his hands to hold the book! Yes!! He held the book!!!! I tried to let go of the book to let him carry it but yeah, as expected, the book is too heavy for him. Hehe.. :P Then, I took the book and tried to show him again.. and one more time, both of his hands reached and held the sides of the book! Yes! He did it again!!! :))

I am so happy to see his many learnings today..

However, it seems like he wasn't feeling too well today as he cried a lot. Well, I think it's due to the fever. The fever has pretty much subsided however he is still not feeling very well I guess. Well, this round of vaccination, I did not feed him with paracetamol medicine (I wonder if that's how it spells). Guess what, I fed him with only ginseng powder, since yesterday. Hehe.. And.. well, showing good result. :)

Just now when I was feeding him, he was crying hard (I think he is in pain.. must be the wind!!!). I tried so many rounds to feed him but he continuously struggled. In the end, I tried something.. fed him with ginseng powder!! Haha.. He loved it and he smiled!!! Of course it then followed by breastfeeding.. he cried again.. Sigh..

FInally, after struggling for quite a while, he is fast asleep. :)

Such a tiring day...

No comments: