RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.19.2009

Fussy J.. ::(

Yesterday we went to bed earlier than normal time.. and perhaps it's due to that, J was behaving a bit odd. Immediately after I switched off the lights, J was crying for milk. I think he knows it's sleeping time so he wanna make sure he is full first before going to bed. However, it wasn't a pleasant experience after that. He woke up every hour for milk, a fussy one!

Thank's to hubby for waking up and comforting him (practically hold him and sleep together). His last feeding was at around 12.30am and his next feeding was at 5.11am!! Wow.. that's an amazing 4hour plus!! I was so grateful that I had a long sleep!!! :P

After that, his feeding was at 8.30am. Well, not as long as earlier but hey, this is so much better than 2hourly feeds. :P I think his pattern is resuming back to normal again. Thank God!!! :)

As usual, this morning J has been incredibly fussy. For some reason, he will be very fussy once a day, normally is between 10am-2pm. But I think he is not feeling well, that's why he is behaving like that.. but hey, once a day.. hmmm.. Anyway.. I was very disappointed at times because MIL likes to apply talc on his neck after bathing, though we had told her numerous times not to because J's next is terribly hurt. So, I have to clean it again before applying salve on it.

The pawpaw salve that Penny gave us worked wonders the first time I applied it on J's neck, however, it doesn't seem to show any miracle lately. I wonder why. :( Anyway, mom suggested me to apply Ginseng powder, so I think there's no harm trying it. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: