RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.22.2009

Tricks

Yesterday night, I found out that J is playing tricks on me.

When I was feeding him last night, he cried so hard and nonstop. When I stop but play with him, he smiled and showed me a happy look. Hmmm.. he is contented. That's when I decided to put him on my bed to let him coo coo by himself.. I guess you know it, he cried the moment I put him down. Sigh..

It's been on going for about 30 minutes when finally, one lucky shot, I put him down, yes, he cried but in less than 30seconds, he stopped crying as he was distracted by the curtains movement (blown by the wind). So he started saying 'ang gurrrr' to himself again. It lasted for about a good 10minutes when the moment he turned his head and saw me.. his mouth changed shape!!!! He made a thinning lips with frowning eyebrow.. starting to cry.. Ishhhhh... I should have moved away from his sight!

From this experience, I know for sure that J is bullying me. ::(

For the whole night, J has been waking up frequently for milk. I seriously do not think he was hungry because he didn't drink as much as normal times. Most likely he is awaken by the itchiness of his rashes.. So pitiful.. Well.. I am pitiful too.. :(

No comments: