RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.10.2009

Phobia.. Vaccine.. :(

The day that I hated most has finally arrived.. It's the day for vaccine. In fact, J was scheduled to have his second jab and Rotavirus dose last Tuesday. But due to mummy's phobia of seeing J suffering the injection & again, mummy's fear that J will behave like the first time when he has the first injection, I postponed the date until today.

We went to the clinic in the evening. There were 4 patients before us. We didn't wait for too long this time, and when it's our turn, I fed J as he wanted to be fed. He was so hungry that in less than 5minutes, he has done with his meal and started smiling with us. :P

Guess what, it's time for injection and J didn't cry!!! Yay!!! That's my boy!! :)
He also didn't cry when taking the Rotavirus dose.. Yay!!! ;)

I was so happy that J didn't cry when taking the injection.. it is so unbelievable.. J is a strong baby!! I am so proud of you J. :)

No comments: