RL Success Journal

Here are the piece and parcel that make up all the little precious and joyous footsteps of my motherhood life in pursue of happiness and success...

3.05.2009

Milestone

For the past two to three weeks, Jayden has learned many little things (I lost track cuz I didn’t note them down on daily basis):
  • He can hold things with his own fingers with our support by placing the toy/rattle in this hand.
  • He sucks his other fingers and sometimes one after the other.. he used to suck only his index finger even though his hand is clutched.
  • When I tickle his lips with my fingers, he uses his arms and fists to hold and tug my hand into his mouth if he is hungry.
  • He starts to like his new friend Patrick Star. He is very sensitive with motions as he engages his eyes with Patrick every time I move him around. He even gets amused when I make Patrick dance and sing along.
  • Greatest news, he can recognize his mummy and daddy. Whenever he is hungry, he will stare at me. :P He loves to look at daddy and mummy.. Love it!! J
  • He starts playing with his tongue, not just blowing bubbles anymore, though he blows bubbles day in day out.. Hehe.. :P
  • He is still learning to turn around.. he can turn more, yet dunno how to use his hands to push himself up.. Ganbate Jayden!! :)

Now, I am very much looking forward for him to use his hand and fingers to grasp a toy and coordinate the toy so well into his mouth.

No comments: